At least once in life, you could desperately want to enjoy an Android game like Asphalt 8 on your Windows 7 PC. Although still using Windows 7 is highly unrecommended since Microsoft is not offering support for it anymore since January, plenty of people are still using it. And using Android games on Windows 7 is not normally possible, but with a little computer magic you can turn things around and make them work by your side.
MEmu is one of the tools you need since it’s an emulator specially created for bringing the Android world to your laptop or Windows desktop. There’s a vast world out there with Android emulators being present at every corner: BlueStacks, LDPlayer, Nox Player, Genymotion, Remix OS Player, and much more.
Update 7.2.1 for MEmu is ready for download
Feel free to check out the latest update for MEmu, one that holds the 7.2.1 version number. Let’s see what the update brings new:
- An overhaul for the Android homepage brings more friendly design, as icons offer better visual effects;
- There’s an added subscription system: MEmu premium.
- The moving speed of the WASD wheel stick has been optimized, for speeding up you have to turn on ‘Swift Movement’;
- Added the functionality that MEmu will scale with the same percentage of Windows system;
- The disk clean-up has been improved, as less free space will be needed;
- The default Android version of MEmu is Android 7.1;
The creators of MEmu are saying about their app that it’s the best Android emulator for PC. Whether that’s true or not, MEmu sure offers a load of important features besides the emulation aspect. You can use the app for watching live shows and TV channels, chatting with friends, and many more. The collection of games destined for emulation is very generous, as there are titles like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Brawl Stars, Call of Duty: Mobile, and dozens more.